Monday, May 24, 2010

Mexican Fail

Brian and I have been waiting for this Mexican restaurant down the street to reopen after 7 months of remodeling. When it finally opened, we went for a late lunch yesterday after his Triathlon (more on that later). There was a family behind us that was forced to move because of a small leak in the ceiling dripping on their table. Brian claimed that the ceiling was going to cave in. Ha! I laugh...yeah right. Next thing we know the water drip turns into a stream. A few minutes later the ceiling tile comes crashing down onto to the now empty table along with a waterfall of water. We continue to enjoy or lunch and try not to laugh too hard, as the waiters and managers run around with mops and buckets to clean up the water and ceiling tiles. They were going around asking everyone if they are ok. Brian says he likes this place even better now after that incident. The more ghetto the place, the better the Mexican food.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Give me some dirty Mexican food any day. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete