Sunday, April 25, 2010

Celebrity Gossip!

I know most of you are into celebrity gossip as much as I am. Here are some new websights and blogs that Ashley showed me. Below is the e-mail info Ash sent me in the sights. They are basically inside info on celebs and their "secrets". These people have Blind Items where they have code names for celebrities and their acts of debauchery, but they will not say how they are. Warning! May waste a ridiculous amount of time during your day.

This is E!'s one. This guy does a lot of blind items where he makes up
nicknames for them. Always look at the comments section to get ideas of
who they could be
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/index.html

This is another random blog I found. He usually posts the blinds at
then end of the day. Also search for blind items revealed to find the
ones he revealed in the past.
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/

This is the one written by an actor who won't reveal his identity but
he will answer peoples questions about it and sometimes gives hints.
Everyone thinks its Chase Crawford but I think that's too obvious
http://thegossipboy01.blogspot.com/

ALso one note, at the end of blind items it sometimes says "And it's
not so and so so and so and so and so" These people are usually hints
and have some kind of connection to who the person in the blind item
is.

Ok so only go to these if you have nothing else to do because you may
spend hours, it's sad.

1 comment:

  1. I told you it would take over your life! If I spent as much brain power on work than trying to figure these out i'd be very successful by now! Also, I think I have a lot figured out, call me so we can discuss...

    ReplyDelete