Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cabo!

Just got back from my Spring Break (yes...I still get a spring break). I went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with my roomate, Annie, Annie's mom, and our friend Megan. It was beautiful and everyday was sunny and at least 80 degrees. I did not expect it to be so nice. The night life was awesome too.
First day laying out by the beach!


Here are some quick highlights:
*Did NOT get sunburnt for once
*Ate authentic chips, pico de gallo, and guac all day, every day
*Stayed at a really nice condo/hotel
*Annie puking so hard one morning that she blew a eye blood vessel. (see pic)

*Started a dance party at Cabo Wabo
*Was forced to get on stage by the bouncer at Cabo Wabo and dance with the band, which led to me breaking out the classic 80's dance move (for those who have not seen it, just ask), which led to the band doing "the move" and then the whole crowd...I am sooooo cool, I know.

*Eating fresh lobster and crab for a reasonable price
*Booze/all you can eat fajita cruise--->I was more excited about the all you can eat part
Booze cruise pic.

*Watching a booty shaking/wet t-shirt contest at Mango Deck = felt good about myself and my morals/self-respect.
*Had some great Margaritas
*Got harrassed by a 17 year old asian boy, while laying out poolside. He wanted my earrings because he lost his the night before and was afraid his ear hole would close up. When I said, "ummm, no," he proceeded to yell at me and tell me, "That's bulls***!" I am pretty sure I was on a hidden camera show or something.
*Ate strawberry risotto with shrimp one night. Simply Amazing!
*Have all our planes be one time and not lose any luggage.
*Annie saved a kids life my convincing him and his mother that she was a doctor (I mean close enough, right?). The teenager had hit his head and need stitches, but thought he was fine. Annie informed him and his mom otherwise.
*Annie and her mom saving half the kids in Mexico by giving them all money and buying broken toy animals from them (see pic).

*Megan dancing with hunky Jorge, our booze cruise waiter (see picture)

*Kate (Annie's mom) getting hit on more than any of us girls combined.
*Finally getting to talk to Brian after 6 days!

1 comment:

  1. So jealous! Sounds (and looks) like you had an amazing trip. See you this weekend?

    ReplyDelete