Monday, December 20, 2010

Freaky

Brian, my mom, and I are sitting in the living room watching TV. Just as I comment to my mom that one of the characters on the show looks like Dad/Hap, the lamp in the room sparks and burns out. Freaky? A little, but in a good way. It is always nice to feel his presence one way or another.

5 comments:

  1. Ahh i'm not coming home and if I do im sleeping in mom's room. Thanks a lot court.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about Hap yesterday when we had Christmas in Great Bend--"celebrate me home" came on while we were opening presents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he was not happy with the character that I said resembled him. Ha! The funny thing is Brian had a dream about him for the first time that night too. He is just showing us he is still around.

    ReplyDelete