Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Psychic?


Ever have weird premonitions? This happened on a daily basis for me. Ashley and I always jokingly say we are psychic, but now I am starting to wonder. Actually, I don't really believe that someone can be psych per se, but I think some people have stronger senses of premonition. Almost daily, I get in my car and think of a song or have been thinking of a random song, and it is on the radio. Now this may not be very weird since radio stations play the same songs over and over again, but I usually listen to oldies. Ok, not convinced?
The other day I was driving above the speed limit, as usually, and just had a voice in my head say, there is a cop right around the corner. Sure as s***! Good thing I slowed down.
The weirdest thing of all is both Ash and I had dreams and a feeling that my dad would not be around much longer before he died. Very strange.
I think probably everyone has weird coincidences or premonitions in their life. Maybe there is a way to work on that subconscious and make it stronger.

I am going to go buy a crystal ball now!

No comments:

Post a Comment