This morning as I was walking into the hospital entrance for work I was approached by this black man in a panic. He talked exactly like Antoine Dobson by the way. Anyways he asked me to help his sister get a job at the hospital. He called everyone there "bitches". I said, "I am sorry sir" as he grabbed my arm, but I am just a med student, so I have no idea. He is like please and repeats everything again and puts his arm around my shoulders and proceeds to lead me into the building. I look at him and say, "please do not touch me. I am sorry I cannot help you right now I am JUST a medical student." Next thing I know he is say "F*** You....B*tch!" Over and over again in my face. Ahhhh!
Freaky. I a pretty sure he was on "something" or having a manic bipolar episode.
Luckily there was a man that works for the staning by the front desk on the phone and I say, "are you calling security?" Uh yeah please get them there ASAP so the next unsuspecting victim is not assaulted.
Good Sunday morning!
On a better note, I am DONE with interviews. I finished my last interview yesterday at Ohio State in Columbus, Ohio.
I ran into another girl interviewing for Ob/gyn there from Iowa. Her name is Mandy and I was in South America for over a month with her and several other Iowa people a couple years ago. Our flights didn't leave until late last night, so her, another Ob/Gyn applicant from California, and I sat and drank at the airport bar for a couple hours celebrating being done with interviews. It was actually a really good time.
Next step? Ranking all the programs and waiting to hear where we will be going on March 17th- St. Patty's Day! Then leave for South Africa this Friday. I am freaking out.
Congrats Court!!! Kayley has been to South Afric several times for mission trips... anyways, I miss you!!
ReplyDelete