Thursday, April 21, 2011

Creepy!

Weirdest thing happened last night! I am still at the Seacat in Dodge City and I turn off the light and crawl into bed. Just then I year a man's voice whisper, "Goodnight." It was clear and distict, so I lift up my head, thinking it was Brian poking his head in my room and say, "huh?"
No answer. No one was there. Brian's brother Garret was in town, so I asked him this morning if he had gone and said goodnight to his mom or the dogs (their parent's room is right next to mine). Nope. What the heck?
Believe it or not though, I wasn't scared. I mean it could have been Hap. If it was a ghost, I don't think a mean spirit would say, "Goodnight". They would probably whisper my name creepily or say something evil. I don't know.

I had two creepy dreams last night too. In one, I was doing a c-section and delivered a baby that looked like a monkey. In the other I basically peed out my uterus and ovaries. I think I need a break from this Ob/Gyn stuff. Ha!

I am also starting to have nightmares about the wedding. I am sure that is normal, but I think it is my subconscious nerves about everything going well, especially since we haven't heard from out wedding coordinator in over 2.5 weeks and just found out she is no longer working at the resort. Great! Still trying to communicate with the resort about what is next. So far...zero communication with them except through our wonderful travel agent Jackie. She is raising hell to make sure they get a hold of us these 2 weeks before our wedding and help us finish the planning. Deep breath!

1 comment:

  1. Was it Brian? If not, that's crazy/awesome! Don't worry about the wedding Court, everything will be amazing! I had the nightmares too though. Wish so bad we could be there. Love you!

    ReplyDelete