Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!
It was a good morning except for annoying people at church. Brian and I haven't been the best Catholics...it has been awhile since we went to Church, so we really felt like we needed to go today for Easter, and so did the rest of Kansas City. The church, like most holidays, was packed so we got there 30 minutes early. Apparently not early enough. There were tons of whole pew rows available but every row was being "saved". I get if you are saving a seat for 1 or 2 people while they go park or something, but seriously people. One guy said he was saving room for 11 people! Really dude? We got her 30 minutes early...where the heck are they? One group didn't show up until mass had already started, while other people who got there with plenty of time before mass were stuck standing.
I think it was probably bad that during the whole mass I was thinking how annoying those people are and how pissed off it made me. I guess I really missed the Easter message this year. Jesus, you sure you really want all these people with you in Heaven? Just kidding.

Hope you all have a fabulous Easter and enjoy being with your families!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! The same thing happens at our church. I always want to just go sit there anyways, but I suppose it would make a huge scene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE it when people do that. Come together, or sit in different section. Like I tell my students "you can't talk anyway, so it really doesn't matter who you sit next to." :)

    ReplyDelete