Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Hadley Jean Kelly
Today Miss Hadley Jean Kelly turns 1. As some of you may know already, her initials are the same as my dad's, HJK. She is the most precious little one I know. From her big dimples she got from her dad to her smiling personality.
Here she is 1 year ago. Doesn't Melinda look awesome...especially after just having a baby.
First Halloween. Not feeling the whole ladybug thing. Love Melinda's dog, Belle, in the background.
I stole this photo montage from Melinda's birthday post.
Love the purple tutu pictures
And she's down...
My favorite picture of all
I have a lot of pictures because I don't get to see this girl as often since living in Oklahoma. It made my sad that she was the first niece/nephew that I was not there the day she was born. Hopefully when we move back I can make up for lost time.
Here is one special moment that happened when we were all together. There is a picture of my dad holding Madison when she was a baby on Gwen and Ryan's island counter. While Melinda was holding Hadley talking by the counter, she was trying to grab the picture and smiling and laughing at the picture. I caught a photo of her. Made us all realize that Hap has probably paid her a few visits before.
Happy Birthday Hadley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Well, this is my favorite blog post ever! Hadley is so tiny in that picture from Gwens! Papa Hap is definitely a fixture at our household...several times a week we have signs that he is here with us. For me, it was confirmed when Hadley started saying 'happy'. It sounds so sweet and none of us had made any effort to teach her how to say that word. After 'happy', she followed up with 'cool'. I just imagine your Dad getting a giggle out of teaching her to say 'happy' and 'cooool'!
ReplyDelete