Sunday, February 7, 2010

Worst Hangover Ever!

As I sit here in bed typing this, I can only think, "Where did I go wrong last night?" My roomie, Annie, and I went over for a nice night out at our friend Jon's house. Him and his roommates bought a keg for a birthday celebration. Annie and I didn't know very many people there, so naturally we decided to put a few back to get rid of the awkwardness. Then an 80's power hour commenced. You can foresee how the night went from there. At one point in the evening, in front of the whole party, I tripped over an ottoman (?) and fell down and barrel rolled at least three times. It all happened so fast. I am pretty sure the music that was playing did one of those zipping to a halt things, like you see in the movies, as everyone fell silent and stared at me on the floor in the middle of the living room. Don't worry, I played it off really cool as random strangers came up to ask if I was ok. The rest of the night was a blur. I woke up this morning with a headache, nausea, and stomach pain. When I tried to get out of bed, I could not due to my swollen shoulder (I am pretty sure it is broken or something). WTF? Oh well, you live and learn and sometimes forget and learn again.

2 comments:

  1. Sup- do you still have a hangover? Haha.

    I left you something on my blog. But you need to update yours more often with your funny stories I get to hear when I see you in person!!!

    ReplyDelete