Thursday, June 10, 2010

Frankie Valli!

Last Saturday my mom and I went to see Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons at Starlight. Most of you know I love oldies. He is definitely my favorite. I love every song. I fell in love after seeing Jersey Boys, the Broadway musical based on the life and climb to success of the Four Seasons. You must see it if you haven't. If a guy is going to see a musical, that is the one to see. You will be surprised at how many songs you know every word to.
Here is a list of their hits: "Sherry" is my favorite.
Gail and I enjoying a cool one getting ready for the show to start

Frankie! He' still got it. Sounds the exact same.

The back up singers were not bad on the eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Truly jealous! I never got the picture mom said you sent either!!

    ReplyDelete