Friday, May 20, 2011

My Wedding

This is a hard post to do because there is so much to say. I think Ash (http://mylifeasash.blogspot.com/2011/05/everybody-wang-chung-tonight.html) , Vanessa (http://vanessaandchriscalcara.blogspot.com/2011/05/way-down-here.html), Brittany (http://justanotherdayinparadise1.blogspot.com/2011/05/have-another-beer-in-mexicothe-wedding.html), and Emily (http://theadamandemilyshow.blogspot.com/2011/05/ill-have-another-its-working.html) did a great job of summing up the trip.
Too much sun! Too much fun! and Too short! The week flew by and since being back, I have been pretty depressed and bored. I have no school or work and Brian is working all week helping teach Step 1 prep class to the 2nd year med students. As much as it was nice to have a few days to do nothing...now it is just frustrating. I am trying not to take it for granted because I will be working non-stop these next 4 years, but you can only watch so much Real Housewives over and over again.

Other good news: We found a brand new apartment to move into in Oklahoma. It is in Edmond, OK and about 15 minutes from the hospital. I will post pics and the official address once we get approved to rent the place.

Anyway, I got the professional pictures from the resort a couple days ago. We got some amazing pictures and I was so impressed. I was weary to begin with because the resort only allows you to use their photography. Their website was not very impressive and the pictures seemed too posed, but we could use our $1500 moon palace bucks toward it so we decided to just go for it. There are a lot of candids and she did such a great job. So, I can now post the all the pictures! So without further adieu...

Brian so excited


Sisters with Garret. Matt had some flight issues so was not supposed to get in until 3:30. Wedding was at 2pm.


My nieces the flower and program girls


Father Benito. Where do I begin? Interesting character. He showed up at 1:30pm thinking the wedding was at 1pm. Good thing he got confused or he may have missed the wedding.

Vows
Matt, the youngest Seacat brother, ran across the resort in his tennis shoes then changds into his dress shoes as he walked into the chapel! He made it just in time. It was like from a movie.

We did it!


Group pic!

Required beach jump shot











I had to put up this awkward photo that the photographer made us do. It is for pictures of the garter, which I did not have. So uncomfortable.




All the family members that have passed were there with us

Loves our "S" cupcakes
Cake did not taste too good though
Speech time







Poor Matt had one too many. "There he is..." He did great though.








Ash fought off the nieces to catch the bouquet

Med school group


Looking at these pics helps me relieve everything all over again. It was perfect and better than I could have imagined. Let's go back!

4 comments:

  1. You are absolutely beautiful. So, so happy for you and Brian. Can't wait to see you both tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics turned out great! I especially love all of the ones on the dock--soooo pretty! I'm not sure I can wait a whole year for another trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics Court! Great wedding. Please look at Hot Carl in the group photo!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a while, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pics!! Such an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete